martes, mayo 01, 2007

I've Got You Under My Skin

I've got you under my skin , I've got you deep in the heart of me , So deep in my heart, that youre really a part of me , I've got you under my skin.

I've tried so not to give in , I've said to my self this affair never will go so well . But why should I try to resist, when baby will I know than well ,That I've got you under my skin.

I'd sacrifice anything come what might , For the sake of having you near , In spite of a warning voice that comes in the night , And repeats, repeats in my ear.

Dont you know you fool, you never can win , Use your mentality, wake up to reality , But each time I do, just the thought of you Makes me stop before I begin , cause I've got you under my skin

Diana Krall ( Para mi gran amiga "Chicuis" , en respuesta a tu solicitud )

No hay comentarios.:


Wizard Animation