martes, octubre 30, 2007

For Once In My Life ( Canción )

For once in my life I have someone who needs me, Someone I've needed so long, For once unafraid I can go where life leads me, And somehow I know I'll be strong, For once I can touch What my heart used to dream of Long before I knew, Someone warm like you, Could make my dream come true, For once in my life I won't let sorrow hurt me, Not like it's hurt me before, For once I've got someone I know won't desert me, I'm not alone anymore, For once I can say This is mine, you can't take it As long as I've got love I know I can make it For once in my life I've got someone who needs me.


Para mi buen amigo Javier Saucedo y su ahora esposa Martita, que sean felices por siempre!!! de corazón


En voz de Michael Buble

No hay comentarios.:


Wizard Animation