jueves, mayo 29, 2008

Still Got the Blues ( Canción )

Use to be so easy, To give my heart away, But I found that the haeartache, was the price you have to pay, I found that love is no friend of mine, I should have know'n, time after time.

So long, it was so long ago, But I've still got the blues for you. Use to be so easy, To fall in love again, But I found that the heartache, It's a roll that leeds to pain, I found that that love is more than just a game, To play and to win but you loose just the same.

So long, it was so long ago, But I've still got the blues for you, So many years, since I seal you face, You will my heart, there's an emty space that you used to be.

So long, it was so long ago, But I've still got the blues for you, Golden days come and go, There is one thing I know , I've still got the blues for you.


(Chequen el solo de guitarra para terminar.)


Gary Moore





No hay comentarios.:


Wizard Animation